Desert Shores is a Private Community. The Lakes, Parks and Amenities are for the enjoyment of the owners, residents and their guests. To enjoy these amenities, please make sure to carry your DSCA ID Card at all times, otherwise you may be asked to leave.
Location: ALL FOUR DSCA LAKES
Phone: (702) 254-1020
Hours: Daily Year Round from Dawn until 10:30 PM (provided that said boats meet Nevada Wildlife Department night lighting requirements).
Cost: $15.00 One-time Registration Fee
- All private boats must be registered with the DSCA office and owners must provide proof of liability insurance coverage.
- No gasoline motors allowed.
- Paddleboards are not allowed.
- Flotation and other safety devices required.
- Boats must never be moored to the lake sides or anchored to the bottom.
- Contact the DSCA office for registration requirements.
- Remote Controlled Sail Boats are Permitted but all other R/C craft are prohibited.