Under Nevadas Road-map to Recovery, Phase 2 has allowed the reopening of aquatic facilities WITH modifications. The lagoon will operating under the following guidelines:
- The Lagoon and Park opened June 16th and the 2020 pool season will be from June 16 – Sept 7 (including Labor Day).
- The hours of operation will be from Tuesday to Sunday from 10 am to 6 pm (CLOSED MONDAY).
- Reservations are required in order to enter the park and/or pool and they are limited to 300 people per day. Same day reservations are permitted as long as we have not reached capacity for the day AND the office must be opened in order for staff to confirm your DSCA residency.
- Reminders will be sent the day prior to each reservation. If you are not able to keep the reservation we ask that you reply to the reminder that is sent or call the office. This helps keeps the no shows to a minimim thus keeping spots open for those that wish to attend.
- Reservations can be made up to 2 weeks in advance over the phone or in the office.
- Once the office has your reservation confirmed you will receive an email confirmation (if you do not receive your confirmation please call the office to ensure we have your booking).
- Groups/families are limited to 6 people maximum, names of all attendees will be required at the time of booking.
- There will be no boat rentals, basketball or volleyball available at this time.
- Drinking fountains will not be working, you are encouraged to bring water for the day
- The 6 picnic tables will be available for rental for $10 each and will be closed off when not in use. They all have a limit to 6 max.
- Social distancing is required at all times and if the Lifeguards or DSCA Management feel that the safety and well-being of the residents or staff are in question, the pool and park will be closed.
- You will not be allowed to merge together with other resident groups once in the lagoon. If you have more than 6 people at your picnic table or in your group around the park you run the risk of losing lagoon privileges.
Click here for the picnic table reservation forms. Note: you must have this form and payment completed and sent to the office in order to have the reservation confirmed. DSCA is not liable for table reservations being reserved if paperwork is pending.
To make a reservation with the office call 702-254-1020